Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Movin to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches

I am officially moving to Logan in the fall! I am so excited and can't wait. I'm rooming with my friends Kami Stephenson and Emily Houston. It's going to be so much fun. I wasn't planning on this at all, i was going to be a nanny and move away from utah for a while. Then my friend Kami texted me a few weeks ago asking if i wanted to transfer to utah state with her and be room mates. I said "Sure! why not?" so now we are moving there and its going to be a blast! We went up that weekend and got an apartment, and I asked Emily to room with us. It's going to be so much fun!
I need a change and I think that Logan will provide that change for me. My best friend lives there, and my cousin also. It will be great to live in a new city, new school, and i love the Logan Temple. When I went up last October, I knew instantly that i wanted to be married there. And now, going to school there will give me a reason to. As silly as that may sound, it's true.
As for right now, i'm not even sure what i'm going next week. I hope to have a new job, but i'm not sure how that will work, I applied for a call center job, but I have a feeling I might not get it.
Life goes on, i'll just work at RDFL (ross dress for less) full time and not make enough to get a car, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment