Friday, August 20, 2010

Move out day

Today was my official last day in Orem, and I sort of had a melt down. I will miss my room mates, and all the familiarity of Orem and Provo.
I love all the friends that i have made this summer and am sad to leave them all behind. But I know that there are some amazing experiences coming my way in the future.
Logan is farther away from my parents house so maybe I'll get used to it much faster because I won't go home as much.
I have a job all set up at Ross, so I don't have to worry about that, but i freaked out over the fact that I loved this summer. I have made some amazing friends and am sad to see my life in Orem end. But I have to have faith in the Lord that this is truly for my benefit.
I'm going to be at my sister and brother's house this week and then its off to Logan on the 27t.
Amber is due in a couple weeks, maybe 3 if she's lucky. She's having a baby boy and will most likely name him William Theodore Calge.
I'm so excited to be an Aunt, and can't wait to spoil him rotten :)

No comments:

Post a Comment