Sunday, March 6, 2011

Best days of our lives!


I love my friends so much! We do amazing, funny, random things all the time.
Friday we made kites out of newspaper, wooden dowels and glue, it was so much fun!
We also made a "bomb" out of fireworks and blew up a teddy bear. My friends ex-girlfriend gave it to him and he wanted to blow it up. haha It was so much fun! The bear didn't completely blow up so we are going to try it again later.



The other day thing we did that was so funny was we had a "Assorted" party
We went to Smiths and had a hunt for foods that had the word assorted on them. We ended up with pudding, jello, fruit by the foot, tootsie pops and Popsicles. It was so fun! I love doing random things.

100MEDIA_IMAG0266.jpg
Another thing we do when we get frustrated is burn our feelings. HAHA we write a list of all the things we hate or wish would be different, and then we set the paper on FIRE!! :) haha It's actually very therapeutic!

Also, AGGIE basket ball. We had so much fun watching basketball, and playing it. I'm a true Aggie fan! :) We went to a ton of games. I have only missed 2 games since I started going.


Last but not least, I want to share what I did for a lady I work with. She is old, and lives a lone. She's never been married and her parents are both dead. Her mother got really mean in her old age as she developed dementia. I feel bad for her because she's always alone, and she gets treated like garbage at work. My room mate and I decided to "Heart Attack" her. We made paper hearts and cookies (that ended up burning) And put them all over her door. It was so much fun and I felt so good about it! She told a lady that we work with that it made her day :)


100MEDIA_IMAG0262.jpg100MEDIA_IMAG0263.jpg100MEDIA_IMAG0264.jpg


Well that is it for now. I am loving life lately and I'm so glad that I decided to change some things up in my life. I just heard a quote, "everybody is looking for change, they just want it to come from someone else." I moved to a different city 7 months ago and it was one of the best things I could do, and it didn't involve anyone else. I did it for me. Obviously I recognize the Lord's hand in my life, but I didn't put my trust in anyone else.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Shaela! That looks (and sounds) like a freaking BLAST!! I hope you're doing well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Kelly :) I am well. How are you?

    ReplyDelete