Monday, May 2, 2011

Answered Prayers

I've been praying for a while now to get back the desire that I once had about a mission. I know that I want to serve and that it will be one of the best things that I could ever do, but I've been in a real funk for the past week or so in regards to serving a mission and feeling like I am good enough for it. Also I've been praying for him to send me someone who I can talk to about all this stuff. I was sitting in sacrament meeting on Sunday and got the distinct impression that He has already sent me someone to help me through all this. Last night after the crazy busy day that I had, I finally sat down and talked to my room mate Emily Houston. She is so amazing!! I didn't even want to talk about all that garbage, then finally I just spewed it out. She was so good to listen to me about it. I feel as though I talk to her too much about this one subject, but she's so willing to offer up advice and love to me. She's just a gem!

I had my last round of physical therapy. (Okay that makes it sound like chemotherapy..oops) But it was so good because after I got done I just ran! I felt physically better than I have in a long time! I have been working hard though to get to this point. I really wanted to do all it took to get better. I have been given workouts to do to keep my knee feeling great.

Anyway, I have a meeting with my Sake President this Wednesday about getting my papers FINALLY shipped off. I started them in March, and it's May... Uhg. But it's all in the Lords time and Heaven knows I can't control that.

No comments:

Post a Comment